Coming to the original recipe, who can say no to scrumptious moist vanilla cupcakes?
This cupcake simply melts in your mouth, making you yearn for another one.
Vanilla cupcakes are a real favorite among children and adults alike. This is one of the best vanilla cupcake recipes.
You can also try out
Fresh orange muffins | With fresh oranges (Most popular recipe on the blog)
Each of these recipes is simple and scrumptious.
There could be nothing better than following a cupcake recipe from scratch. It tastes so much better than the store-bought cupcakes and you know exactly what goes into it. Its super fun too if you want to bake with your kids.
You can easily follow the step-by-step recipe and surprise your loved ones with these super amazing cupcakes.
The best part about this recipe is that you can also experiment with the frosting and add the one that you love the most.
Children enjoy frosting that is colorful and inviting. It would be a great idea to add a generous amount of sprinkles on top of it, making these cupcakes a real winner among them.
You could not ask for a more simple recipe. Prepared in just 10 minutes, these moist vanilla cupcakes are a perfect treat for any occasion.
If you really love cupcakes, then do not hesitate to try out the wide range of my cupcake recipes.
This simple recipe has the ingredients, which we use every day at our home and can easily be found in our pantry.
- All-purpose flour/maida Make sure that the flour is carefully measured. The most common and accurate method of measuring flour is to use a scale.
You can also use a measuring cup and measure the exact amount of flour to be used. If using cups, mix the flour and spoon the flour into the cup and then level it with a knife.
- Butter is a better option to use instead of oil as it provides a unique buttery taste to the cupcakes. Moreover, the use of butter compliments well with vanilla flavor.
- Eggs Always use room temperature eggs when baking.
- Milk Use room temperature milk. You can also use milk substitutes like buttermilk. To make your own buttermilk: Simply add 2 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice in a measuring cup. Then take ¾ cup of milk, and add to lemon/vinegar. Make sure that you stir it and then let it stand for about 5 minutes.
- Vanilla extract is the real hero of this recipe. Therefore, it is really important to use a good quality vanilla extract, so that its flavor is not masked by other ingredients. Vanilla beans and vanilla bean paste is an excellent option.
It is as simple as that. The steps are also very easy to follow.
Step-by-step cupcake recipe
2nd Step: With a stand mixer or a handheld mixer cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
These moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting will stay fresh for up to 3 days if they are kept in a refrigerator in an airtight container.
You can also freeze these cupcakes without frosting for up to 2 months. Simply apply the frosting whenever you feel like satisfying your sweet tooth with buttercream or any other frosting of your liking.
Enjoy these cupcakes!!!
P.S: THIS WEEKS BLOGGING TIPS
A great resource for New bloggers as well as for those who want to take their blogs to the next level.
I especially like the 3rd point of the article. Check it out.
Don’t forget to subscribe to get some bonus insights.
These moist vanilla cupcakes are perfect for a birthday celebration, potluck, or gettogether. They are fluffy, light, and airy, and irresistible. Another amazing quick and easy cupcake recipe from scratch.
- 1 1/2 cups or (180g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup or 4oz or (113g) butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup or (200g) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup or (120ml) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup or 113g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 to 3 cups powdered sugar or confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream
- Pinch Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius. Grease or line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
Mix together flour + baking powder + salt and keep aside.
With a stand mixer or a handheld mixer cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add vanilla and then add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Add flour mixture to the egg mixture alternating with milk in two batches beginning and ending with flour. Beat until fully incorporated but do not over mix.
Divide the batter into 12 muffin cups.
Bake for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one of the cupcakes comes out clean.
Let it sit for 5 minutes in the muffin pan before placing it on the wire rack for cooling.
Cool completely before frosting.
Beat the butter until its soft. Reduce the speed of the hand beater to low and gradually add in 2 cups of powdered sugar until well incorporated. Taste and add more as needed.
Add milk and vanilla extract along with salt and beat on medium speed for additional 2-3 minutes until the icing is fluffy. If the frosting is too runny, add more sugar. Alternately if it is too thick add more milk.
Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Whip with an electric mixer before using. I used a WILTON 2D tip for decorating.