This moist pumpkin bread with best Streusel topping is by far the best pumpkin bread. It has the right texture and with it a super fantastic pumpkin streusel topping. For the streusel, coat the pumpkin seeds with honey and butter. That will give a slight sweetness and the perfect crunch.
The streusel topping recipe is different from the ones you usually find, but it is totally worth it without too much sweetness. You can also use any other nuts the same way if you prefer.
It’s great on the coffee cake, simple vanilla cakes, and muffins.
Another great option is the whole wheat chocolate banana muffins with yogurt if you are looking for healthy muffins. These make excellent lunchbox idea or kids snack.
If you are on a lookout for a pumpkin muffin recipe and pumpkin latte recipe, stay tuned!
You will have it before the end of this week.
P.S: Check this Weeks blogging tips below the recipe:
This moist pumpkin bread with best Streusel topping has the right texture and also a super fantastic pumpkin streusel topping.
- 2 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240ml) pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit / 175 Degrees Celsius.
- Swift together all-purpose flour + baking soda + baking powder + cinnamon powder + pumpkin spice powder + salt and keep aside.
- In a bowl, beat butter + white sugar + brown sugar + oil till light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix only to incorporate.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and milk.
- Add the flour little at a time and mix together until the flour is moistened well and lumpy. (Do not overmix)
- Transfer the batter into a greased and parchment paper lined 9 * 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, add pumpkin seeds + melted butter + honey and mix till the pumpkin seeds get coated well. Spread it over the batter and gently press the nuts.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the bread comes clean or with tiny crumbs.
I used Libby's pumpkin puree.
Here is a great resource from Sarah of BromaBakery on ways to curate the Perfect Instagram Feed.